Escape Is at Hand for the Traveling Man

A journal of life on the road

Monday, March 17, 2008

Fantasy Baseball Time!

So I am in a league on ESPN.com and my team got drafted by autopick this morning. I think my team looks at least somewhat decent. This year my goal is to actually keep up with the team for the whole season as opposed to being into it for the first couple months and then having a team so damn bad that i give up all hope.


Heres the roster-
C Carlos Ruiz (PHI)
1B Prince Fielder (MIL)
2B Placido Polanco (DET)
3B Evan Longoria (TB)
SS Carlos Guillen (DET)
2B/SS Julio Lugo (BOS)
1B/3B Nick Swisher (CHIW)
OF Ichiro Suzuki (SEA)
OF Jose Guillen (KC)
OF Jason Bay (PIT)
OF Johnny Damon (NYY)
OF Michael Bourn (HOU)
DH Travis Hafner (CLE)
UTIL Adrian Beltre (SEA) 3B
UTIL Jeff Francoeur (ATL) OF
UTIL Kevin Kouzmanoff (SD) 3B


Pitchers
Joakim Soria (KC)
Armando Benetiz (FA)
Matt Capps (PIT)
Manny Corpas (COL)
Zack Greinke (KC)
Greg Maddux (SD)
Clay Buchholz (BOS)
Jeremy Accardo (TOR)
Eric Gagne (MIL)


I think I need pitching

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home